Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Path Forward

Support Jesse's continued leadership in his run for public service. From Jesse:

To my friends whom I have met over the past few years through my dedicated activism in protecting our nation, I have just made an important announcement on my Facebook page. For those not on Facebook, here is what I have posted in the status on my page:

Jesse Petrilla is going to start raising funds for a potential city council bid. Send donations to Taxpayers For Jesse Petrilla P.O. Box 80325 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Even if you do not live anywhere near my city, you can still tremendously help my campaign with your generous financial support. At the same time, I am encouraging all those like minded individuals to get out there and run in your local elections. If we are to take back America, and protect it for generations to come, it must start at the grassroots level.

You may also contribute instantly and securely online by clicking here.

I thank you for your support.

best,

Jesse Petrilla
jesse@joinjesse.com
Campaign updates will be at www.JoinJesse.com

No comments: