Friday, July 16, 2010

DC Quake Report

I felt the earthquake this morning, but didn’t know what it was, at first I thought, Thermonuclear detonation…its been a good ride, then I thought, this is it, the air conditioner is going to blow…then I got in the shower.

Didn’t know it was an earthquake until I was listening to the radio in the car.

Living next to Terror Target #1 or 2, depending on how you look at it, mushroom clouds blossom in the fertile dark fields that cover the canvas of the back of my head. With this heat though, I'm most glad it wasn't the AC.

WASHINGTON - A 3.6 magnitude earthquake woke the Washington metro region Friday, rattling homes and startling people.

The U.S. Geological Survey says it happened at exactly 5:04:49 a.m. about 3 miles under the earth's surface.

No comments: